- 2D Top down adventure game
- 8 weeks half-time
- Made with an in-house 2D C++ engine
- Player - I wrote the player and tweaked all the metrics to match our reference game Celeste.
- Rendering - I wrapped our sprite class and set up a renderer to handle all the separate shaders and layers that sprites would be in.
- Camera - I wrote the camera and frustum culling we used for tiles.
- Particle System - I wrote a particle system based on Löve2D’s interface with support for hot-loading and many tweakable parameters such as radial acceleration and tangential velocity.
- Post Processing - I implemented a shockwave shader effect when dashing, and also added several post processing effects such as chromatic aberration and a grayscale filter